“Bringing the Soul Back to the Body of Conservative Judaism: A History of Symptoms, and Some Working Prescriptions,” in A Manifesto for the Future: The ShefaNetwork Archive: Conservative/Masorti Judaism Dreaming from Within (edited by Rabbi Menachem Creditor, published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2013), pp. 370-377. Originally published in ShefaJournal 5770:1: HaNefesh v’HaGuf: The Relationship Between Conservative Judaism and the Conservative Movement (edited by Nina S. Kretzmer; 2010).
- I am impressed by this Hebrew/Italian macaronic. twitter.com/Simcha_Gross/s… 6 days ago
- @onthemainline Where was this printed? 1 month ago
- Does Facebook have a way of allowing me to sort friends by location? 1 month ago
- I'm very excited that Deborah Sacks Mintz of Hadar's Rising Song Institute is going to be leading a communal song s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @onthemainline Guide* 1 month ago