“Bringing the Soul Back to the Body of Conservative Judaism: A History of Symptoms, and Some Working Prescriptions,” in A Manifesto for the Future: The ShefaNetwork Archive: Conservative/Masorti Judaism Dreaming from Within (edited by Rabbi Menachem Creditor, published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2013), pp. 370-377. Originally published in ShefaJournal 5770:1: HaNefesh v’HaGuf: The Relationship Between Conservative Judaism and the Conservative Movement (edited by Nina S. Kretzmer; 2010).
- RT @mitspooner: Im asking @nsgov for $2500 a month to pay every fellow frontline service worker for enforcing the mask mandate. We are alre… 8 hours ago
- RT @yitzlandes: Watching the book launch for Ishay Rosen-Zvi's new book, "בין משנה למדרש," w/ Ishay, Michal Bar-Asher Siegal, Elchanan Rein… 3 days ago
- RT @DanRather: Perhaps Donald Trump doesn’t like the Postal Service because it delivers. 4 days ago
- One day, when they make a Brady Bunch reboot, everyone will make jokes about Zoom. 5 days ago
- RT @yitzlandes: I do wonder how historians will one day write abt “The Memory of the Temple in late 20th-21st c. North American Judaism,” &… 1 week ago