“Bringing the Soul Back to the Body of Conservative Judaism: A History of Symptoms, and Some Working Prescriptions,” in A Manifesto for the Future: The ShefaNetwork Archive: Conservative/Masorti Judaism Dreaming from Within (edited by Rabbi Menachem Creditor, published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2013), pp. 370-377. Originally published in ShefaJournal 5770:1: HaNefesh v’HaGuf: The Relationship Between Conservative Judaism and the Conservative Movement (edited by Nina S. Kretzmer; 2010).
- Mazzal tov to everybody graduating from The Jewish Theological Seminary - JTS today! In the days before our recalli… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- New music is up for the Shabbat morning torah service; more to come soon. jonahrankliturgy.bandcamp.com/album/shabbat-… jonahrankliturgy.bandcamp.com/album/shabbat-… 6 days ago
- What are your favourite Jewish children's books? 1 week ago
- In 5 days, it'll be 55 Gregorian years since his passing. May Rabbi Solomon Goldman's memory be for a blessing. He… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Joshua 22:5 With all your heart and your very being: For [the Deuteronomist and Deuteronomy], the covenant is like… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago