“Bringing the Soul Back to the Body of Conservative Judaism: A History of Symptoms, and Some Working Prescriptions,” in A Manifesto for the Future: The ShefaNetwork Archive: Conservative/Masorti Judaism Dreaming from Within (edited by Rabbi Menachem Creditor, published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2013), pp. 370-377. Originally published in ShefaJournal 5770:1: HaNefesh v’HaGuf: The Relationship Between Conservative Judaism and the Conservative Movement (edited by Nina S. Kretzmer; 2010).
- @UrbanWanderer Can you say more on this--and what alternatives you are suggesting? 22 hours ago
- This is one of the most transformational books I've ever read. simonandschuster.com/books/Politics… 23 hours ago
- And if you have $18 to spare, Or access to a library, Or time to listen to an audiobook, Then do yourself the favo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- If you're upset about voting rights, climate change, medical expenses, or anything at all in the USA, And if you s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Democrats in office have to make good on offers of greater equality for Black voters; these votes are not a given. cnn.com/2021/08/01/pol… 1 day ago