“Bringing the Soul Back to the Body of Conservative Judaism: A History of Symptoms, and Some Working Prescriptions,” in A Manifesto for the Future: The ShefaNetwork Archive: Conservative/Masorti Judaism Dreaming from Within (edited by Rabbi Menachem Creditor, published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2013), pp. 370-377. Originally published in ShefaJournal 5770:1: HaNefesh v’HaGuf: The Relationship Between Conservative Judaism and the Conservative Movement (edited by Nina S. Kretzmer; 2010).
- Whom will I see at National Havurah Committee Summer Institute 2018? 1 day ago
- I believe that California splitting into 3 states could bode well for Democrats in the Senate. What prevents other… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Yishar ko'ach to Rabbis David Mivasair, Elizabeth Bolton, and (my awesome spouse) Dr. Raysh Weiss for arranging thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- #NovaScotiaBibleAlert Say Goodbye to Joshua: NaKh & Nosh (the Last Chapter of Joshua) - Saturday July 14 12:00-1:30… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- #JewishAchievementUnlocked At long last, you can now hear a version of the blessings before an aliyyah on a Shabbat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago