“Bringing the Soul Back to the Body of Conservative Judaism: A History of Symptoms, and Some Working Prescriptions,” in A Manifesto for the Future: The ShefaNetwork Archive: Conservative/Masorti Judaism Dreaming from Within (edited by Rabbi Menachem Creditor, published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2013), pp. 370-377. Originally published in ShefaJournal 5770:1: HaNefesh v’HaGuf: The Relationship Between Conservative Judaism and the Conservative Movement (edited by Nina S. Kretzmer; 2010).
- For those interested in Yiddish, Fiddler on the Roof, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dr. Who, and/or Alvin and the Chipm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Want someone to be somewhere they won't appear? Learn about how we gather... Casper ter Kuile is going to be spea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What do I need to know about taking buses in Philadelphia? Do I need a ticket ahead of time? Do they require exact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Does anybody know if it's still possible to watch the documentary that the BIMA Film Majors made about Mayyim Hayyi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Impeachment analogy: X and Z both caught Y's hands in the cookie jar. X is outraged. Z asks: What's wrong with cookies? 1 week ago