“Bringing the Soul Back to the Body of Conservative Judaism: A History of Symptoms, and Some Working Prescriptions,” in A Manifesto for the Future: The ShefaNetwork Archive: Conservative/Masorti Judaism Dreaming from Within (edited by Rabbi Menachem Creditor, published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2013), pp. 370-377. Originally published in ShefaJournal 5770:1: HaNefesh v’HaGuf: The Relationship Between Conservative Judaism and the Conservative Movement (edited by Nina S. Kretzmer; 2010).
- The jpg of pizza bagels that a younger relative of mine and I made together last month is basically irrelevant. But… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Worried about the elections happening in Virginia? If you want a Dem for VA's next Governor but don't have time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Does anything happen if you find all the words on the @nytimes' list for the @SpellingBeeNYT? Obviously, other tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @Leahgreenb: This is just a few weeks after a Black principal was fired in a neighboring district. Any Jewish person who thought that th… 1 day ago
- RT @amandalitman: Fun @runforsomething facts: We'll have more than 270 candidates on the ballot on November 2nd across 23 states. 51% BIPOC… 2 days ago