“Bringing the Soul Back to the Body of Conservative Judaism: A History of Symptoms, and Some Working Prescriptions,” in A Manifesto for the Future: The ShefaNetwork Archive: Conservative/Masorti Judaism Dreaming from Within (edited by Rabbi Menachem Creditor, published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2013), pp. 370-377. Originally published in ShefaJournal 5770:1: HaNefesh v’HaGuf: The Relationship Between Conservative Judaism and the Conservative Movement (edited by Nina S. Kretzmer; 2010).
- @yitzlandes @DrishaInstitute Will it be recorded? I'm hoping to do Shavu'ot shopping at the exact same time. 5 days ago
- On a visceral level, the hard part is the war. On an existential level though, the hardest work--turning strangers,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- My heart is with you, my prayers are with you, and, as a rabbi, I'd like to assert that God is standing with you, p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- That kind of work will not be fast or easy, but the interpersonal work necessary for breaking the cycle of violence… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Israeli culture and Palestinian culture at large must each grow and be willing to grant to one another more benefit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago