“Bringing the Soul Back to the Body of Conservative Judaism: A History of Symptoms, and Some Working Prescriptions,” in A Manifesto for the Future: The ShefaNetwork Archive: Conservative/Masorti Judaism Dreaming from Within (edited by Rabbi Menachem Creditor, published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2013), pp. 370-377. Originally published in ShefaJournal 5770:1: HaNefesh v’HaGuf: The Relationship Between Conservative Judaism and the Conservative Movement (edited by Nina S. Kretzmer; 2010).
- RT @AJemaineClement: A dollar per death @realDonaldTrump twitter.com/markknoller/st… 11 hours ago
- RT @PeteButtigieg: There is always so much more to do - but this is good news for democracy. twitter.com/defede/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @EliLebowicz: If you still use a Birnbaum Machzor, you should definitely be staying inside. 1 day ago
- Going to shul is not worth risking one's life. 1 day ago
- RT @NYGovCuomo: Wearing a mask is a small thing. And it can be the difference between life and death. 3 days ago