“Bringing the Soul Back to the Body of Conservative Judaism: A History of Symptoms, and Some Working Prescriptions,” in A Manifesto for the Future: The ShefaNetwork Archive: Conservative/Masorti Judaism Dreaming from Within (edited by Rabbi Menachem Creditor, published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2013), pp. 370-377. Originally published in ShefaJournal 5770:1: HaNefesh v’HaGuf: The Relationship Between Conservative Judaism and the Conservative Movement (edited by Nina S. Kretzmer; 2010).
- @justicedems, we cannot rest until poll after poll shows way bigger victory margins than 1% or or even 2%. There is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- @UrbanWanderer @69News Not always, to my knowledge. I've learned that sometimes it means 'reform.' 10 hours ago
- If you know anyone in Georgia, remind them to check their voter registration status. twitter.com/ossoff/status/… 10 hours ago
- Amidst great political divide, this is huge. The words of Matt Weintraub, a Republican, and this small change sugg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #InformalPoll Do you want a COVID-19 vaccine & avoiding crowds afterwards? Why? 1 day ago