“Bringing the Soul Back to the Body of Conservative Judaism: A History of Symptoms, and Some Working Prescriptions,” in A Manifesto for the Future: The ShefaNetwork Archive: Conservative/Masorti Judaism Dreaming from Within (edited by Rabbi Menachem Creditor, published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2013), pp. 370-377. Originally published in ShefaJournal 5770:1: HaNefesh v’HaGuf: The Relationship Between Conservative Judaism and the Conservative Movement (edited by Nina S. Kretzmer; 2010).
- Rabbi Meir Zlotowitz of ArtScroll fame has passed away. Yehi zikhro barukh; may his memory be blessed. Rabbi... fb.me/3rcCILiCJ 17 hours ago
- Can you explain what CheapTickets means by stating the following policy: "Don't worry, we'll always use the... fb.me/7Y19kFx5z 17 hours ago
- Most of my FB feed is debates surrounding marriages between Jews and folks who are not Jewish. In the absence of... fb.me/8ozmkcVt4 2 days ago
- Protect Americans with disabilities. From Rabbi Ruti Regan: tinyurl.com/y8ooxmrm fb.me/2aUbPjFjW 3 days ago
- Who are the Jewish clergy on FB who are married to other Jewish clergy? Of all the wild FB groups there are, I'm... fb.me/1wd7ba5Sw 3 days ago