“Bringing the Soul Back to the Body of Conservative Judaism: A History of Symptoms, and Some Working Prescriptions,” in A Manifesto for the Future: The ShefaNetwork Archive: Conservative/Masorti Judaism Dreaming from Within (edited by Rabbi Menachem Creditor, published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2013), pp. 370-377. Originally published in ShefaJournal 5770:1: HaNefesh v’HaGuf: The Relationship Between Conservative Judaism and the Conservative Movement (edited by Nina S. Kretzmer; 2010).
- RT @RogueShul: We do not endorse electing a new Sisterhood President in the lame duck period between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. That h… 1 hour ago
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: I understand lots of people tune out court fights. But this one is different. A 6-3 court will strike down the Afforda… 13 hours ago
- What are you doing this week to make sure someone else can vote? 13 hours ago
- RT @votesaveamerica: Happy National Voter Registration Day! Celebrate by making sure you’re registered and making sure everyone you know is… 13 hours ago
- RT @joshgad: Honest question. Who looks at 2020 and says, “I want to vote for four more years of whatever this is” 14 hours ago