“Bringing the Soul Back to the Body of Conservative Judaism: A History of Symptoms, and Some Working Prescriptions,” in A Manifesto for the Future: The ShefaNetwork Archive: Conservative/Masorti Judaism Dreaming from Within (edited by Rabbi Menachem Creditor, published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2013), pp. 370-377. Originally published in ShefaJournal 5770:1: HaNefesh v’HaGuf: The Relationship Between Conservative Judaism and the Conservative Movement (edited by Nina S. Kretzmer; 2010).
- fb.me/12ICnEsmZ 5 hours ago
- fb.me/XTsdvGc2 6 hours ago
- When reading a journal, where do you like to find the bio of an article's author? 6 hours ago
- Can anyone with access to the latest CCAR/URJ machzor tell me whether addir addirenu appears in any Kedushah... fb.me/23OdtHmPA 7 hours ago
- @yudel .docx 15 hours ago