Mi SheBerakh for one ill person (in gender-neutral reference), calling up one person (regardless of gender) to the Torah, and recalling the memory of a person (regardless of their gender) during an El Male Rachamim prayer are all at this link.
July 12, 2020
A few quick gender-neutral liturgical resources
www.jonahrank.com View all posts by jonahrank
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 12th, 2020 at 5:28 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Amy Coney Barrett is an attack on religious freedom. twitter.com/JewishConnecti… 7 hours ago
- The job of the Supreme Court can't be just applying old legalese to new scenarios. The job of the Supreme Court sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Some happenings in the world are still inspiring. haaretz.com/israel-news/.p… 22 hours ago
- Hyptologists/egyptologists, what you can tell a biblical Hebrew grammarian with novice knowledge about other langua… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Representation matters. twitter.com/Chasten/status… 1 day ago