Mi SheBerakh for one ill person (in gender-neutral reference), calling up one person (regardless of gender) to the Torah, and recalling the memory of a person (regardless of their gender) during an El Male Rachamim prayer are all at this link.
July 12, 2020
A few quick gender-neutral liturgical resources
www.jonahrank.com View all posts by jonahrank
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 12th, 2020 at 5:28 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- You can get the message to @JoeManchinWV on whether our country wants him to bring Voter ID. mobilize.us/vopropros/even… 1 hour ago
- What will you be doing this coming week to counteract voter suppression? 2 days ago
- @BucksCoKierstyn My signature rarely matches itself--and I have few excuses. 2 days ago
- @BucksDems, @DavidBriaPA, @lmtdemocrats, @BucksCoKierstyn, etc. spread the word. 4 days ago
- If you're in Pennsylvania, tell your legislator that you oppose--and they should oppose HB1300--(and it can't hurt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago