Mi SheBerakh for one ill person (in gender-neutral reference), calling up one person (regardless of gender) to the Torah, and recalling the memory of a person (regardless of their gender) during an El Male Rachamim prayer are all at this link.
July 12, 2020
A few quick gender-neutral liturgical resources
www.jonahrank.com View all posts by jonahrank
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 12th, 2020 at 5:28 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Does anyone else feel like we shouldn't get too comfortable yet? 18 minutes ago
- @jacobtaber Is there no way to override pardons? 19 minutes ago
- @jacobtaber Can a pardon hold preemptive force? 27 minutes ago
- The Simpsons was very close. twitter.com/KeismanPhil/st… 3 hours ago
- It's almost the New Year (of the Trees). In case they're singing Selichot these days, here's a composition I debute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago