Mi SheBerakh for one ill person (in gender-neutral reference), calling up one person (regardless of gender) to the Torah, and recalling the memory of a person (regardless of their gender) during an El Male Rachamim prayer are all at this link.
July 12, 2020
A few quick gender-neutral liturgical resources
www.jonahrank.com View all posts by jonahrank
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 12th, 2020 at 5:28 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- "Might have" was added in by an editor of greater skepticism. nytimes.com/2021/04/16/us/… 8 hours ago
- @PatMcCroryNC is not exactly an outsider. twitter.com/JeffJacksonNC/… 2 days ago
- Could this be from a 'workbook for an ATBaSh lover to 'do the math' when seeking homiletic-worthy material to be pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @KerryDonovanCO: NEWS: My opponent Lauren Boebert is making *another* trip to Mar-a-Lago to fundraise with Trump. Boebert spends far mo… 2 days ago
- This may be a long shot, but... If you were looking for an Aramaic grammar textbook, what would you want in it tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago