Mi SheBerakh for one ill person (in gender-neutral reference), calling up one person (regardless of gender) to the Torah, and recalling the memory of a person (regardless of their gender) during an El Male Rachamim prayer are all at this link.
July 12, 2020
A few quick gender-neutral liturgical resources
www.jonahrank.com View all posts by jonahrank
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 12th, 2020 at 5:28 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @RogueShul: We do not endorse electing a new Sisterhood President in the lame duck period between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. That h… 1 hour ago
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: I understand lots of people tune out court fights. But this one is different. A 6-3 court will strike down the Afforda… 13 hours ago
- What are you doing this week to make sure someone else can vote? 13 hours ago
- RT @votesaveamerica: Happy National Voter Registration Day! Celebrate by making sure you’re registered and making sure everyone you know is… 13 hours ago
- RT @joshgad: Honest question. Who looks at 2020 and says, “I want to vote for four more years of whatever this is” 14 hours ago