Mi SheBerakh for one ill person (in gender-neutral reference), calling up one person (regardless of gender) to the Torah, and recalling the memory of a person (regardless of their gender) during an El Male Rachamim prayer are all at this link.
July 12, 2020
A few quick gender-neutral liturgical resources
www.jonahrank.com View all posts by jonahrank
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 12th, 2020 at 5:28 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- While I trust that @ChuckGrassley had something of substance to say, I'm struggling to understand this war against… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- With mask mandates, fewer folks might test positive. twitter.com/thehill/status… 4 days ago
- RT @tomozCali: Meant to post this a while ago, but here's a side-by-side map of the 2008 presidential election in the Midwest with the 2020… 4 days ago
- Hey progressives, I hope that Morgan Harper's campaign in Ohio is already on your radar. She is doing the organizin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @NikkiFried: Latest Florida data from @HHSGov: 9,585 people are hospitalized with COVID-19 (-662 from yesterday) and 2,461 (-82) are in… 5 days ago