I wrote a meditation for when going to the Mikveh (ritual bath) for conversion to Judaism; it is now posted on RitualWell.
January 15, 2019
For When Converting in a Mikveh…
www.jonahrank.com View all posts by jonahrank
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 15th, 2019 at 3:36 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @AJemaineClement: A dollar per death @realDonaldTrump twitter.com/markknoller/st… 10 hours ago
- RT @PeteButtigieg: There is always so much more to do - but this is good news for democracy. twitter.com/DeFede/status/… 23 hours ago
- RT @EliLebowicz: If you still use a Birnbaum Machzor, you should definitely be staying inside. 1 day ago
- Going to shul is not worth risking one's life. 1 day ago
- RT @NYGovCuomo: Wearing a mask is a small thing. And it can be the difference between life and death. 3 days ago