I wrote a meditation for when going to the Mikveh (ritual bath) for conversion to Judaism; it is now posted on RitualWell.
January 15, 2019
For When Converting in a Mikveh…
www.jonahrank.com View all posts by jonahrank
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 15th, 2019 at 3:36 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @UrbanWanderer Can you say more on this--and what alternatives you are suggesting? 22 hours ago
- This is one of the most transformational books I've ever read. simonandschuster.com/books/Politics… 23 hours ago
- And if you have $18 to spare, Or access to a library, Or time to listen to an audiobook, Then do yourself the favo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- If you're upset about voting rights, climate change, medical expenses, or anything at all in the USA, And if you s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Democrats in office have to make good on offers of greater equality for Black voters; these votes are not a given. cnn.com/2021/08/01/pol… 1 day ago